Indian Bank Recruitment 2013: Indian Bank has announced notification of recruitments. The recruitment is going to be conducted by Indian Bank to fill up 24 posts of Office Assistant and Faculty for its Self Employment Training Institutes.Application forms are invited in prescribed format from skilled Job Fighters. The candidates may apply through sending the application in prescribed format latest by 30th April 2013.
More information regarding age limit, required qualification, selection process and steps to apply about Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 is given byprivatejobshub.blogspot.in below:
More Details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2013:
Office Assistant and Faculty
Below 65 years
30th April 2013
No. of Vacancies
Name and no. of posts for Indian Bank Recruitment 2013:
· Office Assistant: - 12 Posts
· Faculty: - 12 Posts
· The candidates, who are applying for the post of Office Assistant, should have completed MSW or M.Com / M.Sc. or MA in Rural Development or Sociology or Psychology or B.Sc. in Agriculture and Allied subjects from any recognized University.
· The candidates, who are applying as a Faculty, should have completed BSW or BA or B.Com or B.Sc. from any recognized Institution or University with knowledge of basic accounts.
You can get B.A / B.Com. / B.Sc. jobs
Age Limit: The Age of the candidates must not be more than 65 years. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
· The candidates, who are applying for the post of Office Assistant will be place o the salary of Rs.15000/-.
· The candidates, who are applying for the post of Faculty will get Rs.10000/-.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2013:
The eligible candidates have to send the application which should be filled up with recommended information. The application must be attached relevant documents such as Mark sheets of academic qualification, recently picked passport size photo, caste certificate etc. to the Postal Address which you can get from the Official Notification (According to your City) given below before30th April 2013:
Dead Line for Indian Bank Recruitment 2013: The candidates must send their filled application form before 30th April 2013.
You can check for 10 Lakh Upcoming Jobs in 2013
Note: The candidates may get more information and get the Postal Address for sending the Application Forms for Indian Bank Recruitment 2013 from Official Notification